UNLIKE THE OTHER MARKETING AUTOMATION SERVICE BY iSEE, THIS PRODUCT STARTS FROM SCRATCH
"We'll give you an off-the-shelf solution that includes all the features you need for a superb marketing automation. With this package we start from scratch as if you never used any CRM or productivity tool before. If you want an upgrade of your current system, it's better to use the monthly Marketing automation service in the Service page. This is a finite product here."
Aleksandar V Ribak (AVR) wrote a book on how to combine marketing automation and psychology, to 'turn one lead into three'. This initiative is the higher-level strategy of the Marketing Automation service package.
Get the One To Three: Turn One Lead Into Three On Amazon to learn more about the initiative or implement it yourself.
Explainer 1 to 3
With this doodle video, AVR explains about the One To Three initiative. He developed it by working with diverse set of clients ranging from IT companies, to catering, and tourism companies. The Initiative works across industries, verticals, cultures, and times.
"Rome wasn't built in a day, but your marketing automation can do wonders in three months."
THE SAFE OPTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
"Aleksandar delivered a marketing automation solution that has been for six months now increasing our sales, conversion rates, and all other positive metrics across the board. The churn rates have fallen, leading also to an increased client lifetime value. When we started working, he swiftly adjusted to the Apps we already had in place and decided to stick to most of them so that my employees won't spend much time adjusting to the novel routines. I couldn't recommend him highly enough."
Mark Bernstein, Liquid Capital, Executive Director
What does the Marketing Automation package include? tl;dr
- Development of the strategy, goals, and optimisations we will deliver, custom-made for your unique company
- Research of consumer segments and understanding your current segmentation techniques (advisory)
- Technology advisory on how best to implement the marketing automation within your current setup
- Adding on to your current software so that it incorporates the needed marketing automation*
- Using off-the-shelf solutions from third-party providers for easiest and most efficient marketing automation*
- Full project documentation development and storing-updating in your corporate/native language
- Content development and communication with your in-house or/and outsourced teammates in the marketing sector
- Technology adjustment and communication with your in-house or/and outsourced teammates in the technology sector
- Total end-to-end project management, implementation, and testing
- Automated and optimised e-mail sequences, SMS sequences, and integrated communication campaigns
- Support after the project is implemented and training your internal staff to continue working on the initiative independently
- Setting up long-term easy-to-understand KPIs that are measured automatically to assess results from the initiative
- Refreshing the system quarterly so that the automated external communication is fresh and effective
Automation that speaks your brand
We develop custom solution or use third-party applications that allow seamless integration. But what makes us different is not only the ability to automate what matters to your bottom line, but also to speak the language that your clients would reward.
Our marketing automation solutions include content strategy and are tailor-made to fit your exact market segments as they start with people-first!