"Marketing Automation may appear expensive, it's new, but if you don't do it, you will be the fax-machine-guy who doesn't think he needs the internet to preserve his business. Be real. Don't be the executive who refused to use the internet because he liked the fax machine more."
Aleksandar V Ribak (AVR) wrote a book on how to combine marketing automation and psychology, to 'turn one lead into three'. This initiative is the higher-level strategy of the Marketing Automation service package.
Get the One To Three: Turn One Lead Into Three On Amazon to learn more about the initiative or implement it yourself.
INCREASING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Explainer 1 to 3
With this doodle video, AVR explains about the One To Three initiative. He developed it by working with diverse set of clients ranging from IT companies, to catering, and tourism companies. The Initiative works across industries, verticals, cultures, and times.
"Rome wasn't built in a day, but your marketing automation can do wonders in three months."
THE SAFE OPTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
"Aleksandar delivered a marketing automation solution that has been for six months now increasing our sales, conversion rates, and all other positive metrics across the board. The churn rates have fallen, leading also to an increased client lifetime value. When we started working, he swiftly adjusted to the Apps we already had in place and decided to stick to most of them so that my employees won't spend much time adjusting to the novel routines. I couldn't recommend him highly enough."
Michael Bernstein, Liquid Capital, Executive Director
FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE DETAILS AND CONTACT US
What does the Marketing Automation package include? tl;dr
- Development of the strategy, goals, and optimisations we will deliver, custom-made for your unique company
- Research of consumer segments and understanding your current segmentation techniques (advisory)
- Technology advisory on how best to implement the marketing automation within your current setup
- Adding on to your current software so that it incorporates the needed marketing automation*
- Using off-the-shelf solutions from third-party providers for easiest and most efficient marketing automation*
- Full project documentation development and storing-updating in your corporate/native language
- Content development and communication with your in-house or/and outsourced teammates in the marketing sector
- Technology adjustment and communication with your in-house or/and outsourced teammates in the technology sector
- Total end-to-end project management, implementation, and testing
- Automated and optimised e-mail sequences, SMS sequences, and integrated communication campaigns
- Support after the project is implemented and training your internal staff to continue working on the initiative independently
- Setting up long-term easy-to-understand KPIs that are measured automatically to assess results from the initiative
- Refreshing the system quarterly so that the automated external communication is fresh and effective
AUTOMATION PROVIDERS WERE'T CREATED EQUAL
Automation that breathes your brand
We develop custom solution or use third-party applications that allow seamless integration. But what makes us different is not only the ability to automate what matters to your bottom line, but also to speak the language that your clients would reward. Our marketing automation solutions include content strategy and are tailor-made to fit your exact market segments as they start with people-first!