#Coronavirus Strategic Market Audit For Corporations
For monumental international companies that sustain our civilisation with their sheer size and value-added, there is no time to lose to get the best know-how, insights, and ideas from around the world. It's may be also a time to re-adjust to a different reality. The Market Strategy Audit in the times of the #coronavirus is quintessential to providing you with actionable insights that are of both strategic and tactical relevance.
As corporations tend to be larger, we would need more research to make sure whatever we produce is of utmost quality. Qualitative market research connected with cutting-edge research in biomedicine to predict how the crisis would develop, is only part of this package for corporations that get the latest news in the search for #coronavirus vaccine or cure.
From the micro to the macro, this audit report would give fresh clarity and perspective that you would find invaluable in your work and the life of millions of families whose faith is tied to the success of your monumental corporation.
Strategically it would cover:
- Long-term strategic realignment in your industry
- Workforce flows and competences
- Key revenue drivers and their evolution
- Realistic paths forward in the long-term (probable)
- Multiple scenarios about the unpredictable future
Tactically it would cover:
- One-year plan with concrete steps
- Full market strategy and marketing strategy audit
- List of recommendations and contacts
- Video or live presentation of the findings
- A resource-based view (RBV) tactical opportunities report
The audit is also meant to show you new avenues in which you could use your precious resources. The RBO framework, or (resource-based opportunities) aims to match your internal resources with the external reality.
With an NDA we guarantee total privacy and security of your data.
The report will in all situations contain insights that would make you glad you ordered it and sad you didn't do it sooner.
There is no time to waste. Get this invaluable audit today.